The flagship in Schwinn's spinner bikes line and carries all the features in the A.C.™ model lineup. All A.C. bikes are equipped with Schwinn Fit Right Fit.
SchwinnFit™ RIDER FIT SYSTEM
Schwinnn has included some excellent exercise equipment innovations on their spin bikes. They are designed to enable the user with a quick, simple and CORRECT rider set-up with 3-position fore-aft adjustments and 1/2 inch increases in height adjustment. Micropin adjustments allow for more accurate seat heights. Fore-aft adjustments on the seat and handlebars allow range for proper positioning and comfort, with a neutral position that makes it simple for a beginner to get started in a proper position. Their trademark QuickFit features puts just about any rider in not just a correct, but also comfortable position.
- Place the seat and handlebars in the neutral fore/aft position.
- Adjust seat height level with the rider's hipbone when standing.
- Adjust the handlebars to be even or slightly higher than seat level.
- You're ready to ride - it's that quick and easy.
SPIN BIKE FEATURES
- Aluminum frame - lighter than steel and offers rust-free performance
- Virtual Contact Magnetic Resistance - consistent, maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time
- Performance handlebars - revolutionary new handlebar design on the A.C. spinner bikes. The most well-thought out handlebars Schwinn has ever created, the feature; dual integrated water bottle holders, “aero bar” positioning, fore-aft adjustability, and a small shelf to hold an MP3 player for instructors.
- Chain drive – authentic bike feel and easy maintenance
- Double-link pedals – SPD/toe-clip combination (Triple Link™ pedal option is also available)
- Smart Release™
- MPower™ Console compatible
- 5 Years: Frame
- 2 Years: Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks)
- 1 Year: Labor
- 6 Months: Wear items (saddle, handlebar covers, bottle cages, pedals)
- Warranty terms above cover the US only and vary by region.