The CalGym Pectoral Contractor CG-5505 is just one of many pieces of fitness equipment Tuffstuff designed to satisfy demand for weight machines that are easy to use and simple to understand for gym goers.
PERFECT FOR ALL YOUR MEMBERS
Like its counterparts in the CalGym line, the CG-5505 has a small footprint and is non-intimidating with minimal adjustments needed. Big instruction cards work for both beginners and veteran users alike.
BIOMECHANICALLY CORRECT DESIGN
No amount of proper user positioning or correct biomechanics through the full range of motion has been sacrificed, thanks to TuffStuff's keen attention to every detail.
- Bio-mechanically correct exercise design with rotating handles.
- 5 position Chrome plated adjustment cams offer custom pre-stretch settings.
- Ratchet style telescoping seat pad fits various size users.
- Smooth roller style seat assembly offers quick and easy transition between flat, incline, and shoulder press movements.
- Easy to read exercise placards provide instruction on proper set up and use.
- Oversized weight identification stickers offer quick weight selection.
- Ergonomic 2” 11-gauge round steel Pectoral arms automatically adjust to user arm length.
- LIFETIME: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5-YEAR: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
- 1-YEAR: linear bearings, pull-pin components
- 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips