Your members will get the best of both worlds with the unique handle design on the CalGym Seated Row CG-5517 that allows for both Bi-Lateral and Uni-Lateral training exercises.
ENHANCED MUSCLE CONDITIONING
This results in enhanced muscle conditioning. It takes a leader in fitness equipment manufacturing and design to address what users want and gym owners needs.
STRONG LOOKS - RUGGED BUILD
Don't underestimate the minimal, modern looks of the CalGym line's design. Its not to appeal to 21st century taste in style, though it certainly accomplishes that. The less main frame components - the stronger and more durable the machine is. Not to mention being far less complicated to put together when it arrives.
- Dual handle design allows unilateral and bilateral movement for maximum muscle conditioning.
- Ratchet-style telescoping chest support for quick and easy positioning
- Oversized seat design accommodates various size users
- Large non-skid foot plates
- Self aligning ball bearing swivel pulley for smooth movement.
- Convenient storage hooks keep handles within easy reach and off floor.
- Oversized weight identification stickers offer quick weight selection.
- Easy to read exercise placards provide instruction on proper set up and use.
- LIFETIME: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5-YEAR: bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods
- 1-YEAR: linear bearings, pull-pin components
- 6-MONTH: finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips