Fitness Within Your Grasp
For those who have a firm understanding of just how important the quality and engineering of any exercise machines are to your success in reaching your goals, Spirit Fitness is synonymous with a safe, comfortable workout on machines built to deliver an exceptional experience. A leader in cardio exercise machines the world over, Spirit Fitness has continually improved their designs and applied innovations from rigorous field testing since they entered the fitness industry in 1983. To own a Spirit elliptical puts your exercising workout at a level one would normally only find in a club.
THE SPIRIT DIFFERENCE
- Kinetic Energy: Contrary to what some fitness equipment manufacturers lead you to believe, the flywheel is not the most important part of an elliptical machine. In fact, with a heavy flywheel the elliptical can be more difficult to use, and give you an unsmooth pedaling motion. Spirit focuses on the kinetic energy at the foot pedal, taking into account all the moving parts of the machine, the angle of the foot pedal and stride length. The result is the perfect formula with the smoothest start and finish on every elliptical motion. The motional difference is evident from the first time you get on a Spirit Elliptical.
- Adjustable Foot Pedals: A simple pull of the pedal handle gives you three different adjustment angles from zero to five to ten degrees allowing you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern.
- Dual Wheels: Spirit's custom-designed dual concave wheels on an extruded track give each pedal twice the support of a single wheel providing more stable pedaling motion. Combined with their aircraft-quality aluminum wheel track and you get the smoothest and most stable elliptical trainer on the market.
- Two-Degree Difference: The exclusive design of Spirit's pedals deliver a more comfortable workout with an integrated two-degree inward tilt for a more ergonomically correct position. Just one example of where the spirit of innovation makes for a better workout experience.
- Built To Last: The highest quality materials and sound engineering provides home gyms with solid exercise machines that will provide a smooth, comfort workout with ease for many years to come.
XE SERIES vs. E-GLIDE SERIES
Chooing an elliptical for your home gym over a treadmill or a semi-recumbent bike gives you a middle-ground cardiovascular exercise. There is less joint impact with an elliptical than a treadmill, plus the added advantage of working your lower body muscles while strengthening the heart simply by increasing the resistance. Ellipticals give you a form of exercise is full weight bearing, making them more dual-functioned than a semi-recumbent bike. This means that along with strengthening your muscles, you will maintain or increase the bone density in your lower body.
TOTALLY NEW WORKOUT EXPERIENCE
The passion for innovation at Spirit Fitness has always focused on improvements to their customers’ experience. That was the goal for their engineers and designers when they started creating the E-Glide, to arrive at a completely new workout experience. Mission accomplished! Spirit took a concept and turned it into a full-body workout. It was a challenge that took many years, samples, and re-designs, but in the end they came out with the CG800 Commercial e-Glide aimed at indoor cycling classes. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from the club scene, you can now enjoy the same total body workout in your home gym with the introduction of two residential class e-Glide exercise machines.
- Floating Experience: Spirit's patent pending direct drive system eliminates the uncomfortable bobbing up and down typical of elliptical trainers.
- Two-Degree Difference: They same slightly angled pedals found on Spirit Ellipticals is also part of the e-Glide machine design for greater comfort.
- Dual Wheels: A smooth fluid motion as is found on their ellipticals from the dual concave wheels on extruded aluminum track is also present on the e-Glide.
XE SERIES ELLIPTICAL MACHINES
e-GLIDE TOTAL BODY WORKOUT MACHINES