All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. They see from experience that an enjoyable experience due to– proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, is what drives you to stick to a regular exercise routine with an elliptical trainer.
THE ENTRY LEVEL ELLIPTICAL
The XE195 is just as dependable as the other models, but with a few less programs and features. For those who enjoy creating their own workout ;program as they progress through the routine this is the perfect elliptical equipment.
THE USER INTERFACE
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, and a post workout summary of the accumulated data.
- Console Adjustability - All home gym Spirit elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment to locate your best viewing angle of the screen.
- Console Feedback - Easily read bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- 6 Workout Programs - Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval and Manual.
- Foot Pedals - Each pedal has that signature 2? of inversion placing the body into an anatomically correct position throughout your workout.
- Wheels - Dual concave wheels on an extruded aluminum track deliver smooth movements from start to finish of each full elliptic, along with a very quiet machine while in use.
- Contact Heart Rate - Conveniently located heart rate grips allow you to monitor your pulse. This allows you to increase or decrease the resistance, based on where your heart rate is.
- Swivel Cooling Fan - A standard feature on all Spirit Fitnessr elliptical trainers. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Transportable - There is a bar across the back of the unit that allows you to safely lift and roll the elliptical for repositioning.
- Lifetime - Frame, brakes
- 5 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor