All Spirit Fitness ellipticals are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if you enjoy the experience of these exceptional quality home exercise machines.
WHAT IT TAKES TO GET RESULTS
Your routine can only reward you if the equipment is right and designed to deliver, and do so efficiently. Spirit knows that to get quality out of your workout, you need quality equipment. The XE295 Elliptical gives you proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs. They include all of this so that you will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
INCREASED ADJUSTABILITY AND CUSTOMIZATION
The XE295 is Spirit Fitness' mid priced traditional elliptical model. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, and greater product adjustability. These upgraded exercise machines are perfect for home gyms where extensive feedback hold great value.
THE USER INTERFACE
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, a multitude of program options, wireless heart rate, and an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated.
- Muscle Activation - Understanding what muscle groups you're working is important to anyone's fitness goal acheivement. On Spirit ellipticals, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate % Profile - A bar graph on the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum calculated according to the age you enter in the programming section of each program.
- Remote Resistance Controls - You can adjust the resistance level without taking your hands off of the swing arms. This comes in really handy for interval workouts.
- Console Adjustability - All home gym Spirit elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment to locate your best viewing angle of the screen.
- Console Feedback - Easily read bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers - Spirit has seen to it that your workout will be more enjoyable by incorporating an audio jack and the proper cord for your MP3 player or cell phone into the console.
- Handlebar Controls - The adjustment controls are built directly into the dual action arms, allowing you to adjust the resistance without moving your hands from the handlebars.
- 6 Workout Programs - Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval and Manual.
- Custom Programs - 2 user workout and 2 different targe heart rates.
- Foot Pedals - Each pedal has that signature 2? of inversion placing the body into an anatomically correct position throughout your workout.
- Adjustable Foot Petals - Three different settings at zero, five and ten degrees allow you to find your most comfortable workout position.
- Wheels - Dual concave wheels on an extruded aluminum track deliver smooth movements from start to finish of each full elliptic, along with a very quiet machine while in use.
- Heart Rate - Contact and telemetric with body strap included.
- Swivel Cooling Fan - A standard feature on all Spirit Fitnessr elliptical trainers. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Transportable - There is a bar across the back of the unit that allows you to safely lift and roll the elliptical for repositioning.
- Lifetime - Frame, brakes
- 10 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor