They know that you'll stick to your routine if the experience is enjoyable. With that in mind the e-Glide is designed to deliver proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, and important workout data feedback no matter which e•Glide model you chose. All Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainers are excellent excersice machines designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind.
THE ENTRY LEVEL E•GLIDE TRAINER
The XG200 is just as dependable as the XG400, but with less programming options and product features. This model is geared around someone that likes to create their own workout as they progress through their routine. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training option that is full weight bearing and without the impact found in traditional elliptical machines.
This unit features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free experience, electromagnetic resistance, contact heart rate, and limited programming. These exercise machines also come with a great residential warranty, because Spirit Fitness knows they make a quality machine, they stand behind their work.
- Direct Drive System - Spirit's exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through our patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions.
- Perfect Smooth Workout Design - Combining the direct drive system with balanced, precisely weighted pedal arms and dual action handlebars, pedal angle and stride length assures you of the smoothest workout movements found anywhere in the industry.
- Console Feedback - Sometimes too much data can be overwhelming. This model is ideal if you just want to program total workout time, electronically control resistance, and view basic data while exercising.
- Foot Pedals - Each pedal has that signature 2? of inversion placing the body into an anatomically correct position throughout your workout.
- Function - Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- Brakes - There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
- Heart Rate - Contact.
- Lifetime - Frame, brakes
- 10 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor