All Spirit Fitness e•Glide Trainers are designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. They know that you'll stick to your routine if the experience is enjoyable. With that in mind e-Glide exercise machines are designed to deliver proper ergonomics and biomechanics. You'll enjoy a smooth, quiet stride, and important workout data feedback no matter which e•Glide model you chose.
TOP OF THE LINE E•GLIDE TRAINER
The XG400 is the Spirit Fitness ultimate e•Glide Trainer. It has the same basic design as the XG200, but with many more programming options and product features. This model is geared around someone that values extensive feedback and maximum workout variety. It will appeal to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact.
AMAZING EXERCISE MACHINES - TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
This unit features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free experience, electromagnetic resistance, contact and telemetric heart rate, and capable of full programming.
- Muscle Activation - Understanding what muscle groups you're working is important to anyone's fitness goal acheivement. On Spirit ellipticals, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate % Profile - A bar graph on the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum calculated according to the age you enter in the programming section of each program.
- Console Adjustability - All home gym Spirit elliptical trainers have a tilting console with ten degrees of adjustment to locate your best viewing angle of the screen.
- Console Feedback - Easily read bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers - Spirit has seen to it that your workout will be more enjoyable by incorporating an audio jack and the proper cord for your MP3 player or cell phone into the console.
- Direct Drive System - Exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System provides the smoothest motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through Spirit's patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, delivering the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions.
- 6 Workout Programs - Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval and Manual.
- Custom Programs - 2 user workout and 2 different target heart rates.
- Foot Pedals - Each pedal has that signature 2 degrees of inversion placing the body into an anatomically correct position throughout your workout.
- Brake - There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.
- Function - Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- Heart Rate - Contact and telemetric with body strap included.
- Transportable - There is a bar across the back of the unit that allows you to safely lift and roll the elliptical for repositioning.
- Lifetime - Frame, brakes
- 10 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor