The On-Line® 1650 is truly revolutionary home gym equipment that offers you two completely different training disciplines on the same machine. Here you have the convenience, efficiency and safety of a weight machine, and the proven benefits of freeweight training. Not only that, a workout on this home gym system includes greater overall strength, improved upper body awareness and stability, and sport specific strength.
- Fixed-Free mode pressing station
- Efficient multi-station design
- Vector bench included
- No compromising exercise quality or quantity
- No pop-pin adjustments
- Technically superior multi-station gym
FREE WEIGHTS & A WEIGHT MACHINE COMBO?
You bet! The concept is only available to those who have this uniquely designed and engineered Vectra system. If you’ve never pressed with a traditional bar and plates, here’s the scenario. Load the plates, taking care not to overload one side. Don’t drop a plate on your foot. Look for somebody to spot for you. Add a plate or two, subtract a plate or two. Don’t let the bar get away from you.
Here’s how easy it is with the Vectra 1650. All you need to do to transform the machine from “fixed mode” to “free-weight mode” is pull the conveniently located selector knob. This releases the fore-and-aft restrictions on the weight stack, requiring you to control and balance the weight throughout the pressing action, approximating the sensation and benefits of free-weight pressing. This act of controlling the vertical path during the lift is what separates the 1650 system from the so-called “user-defined” machines, with merely a free-floating press arm.
Just as with a free-weight bar, the more you lift vertically with the 1650, the more you must balance. And the more balance required, the more the secondary, supportive muscles must be called into action. To return to the fixed mode, simply push in the selector knob. This amazing feature must be experienced to be fully understood and appreciated.
- Fixed weight / Free weight mode offers the best of both worlds.
- In fixed mode, the press arm travels on a predetermined path.
- In free weight mode, the press arm travels on a path that is defined by the user.
- Patented fingertip press arm release lever is easy to use and allows adjustments while in the exercise position.
- Revolutionary cross-chest fly allows you to work your chest muscles from a variety of angles and provides a more complete contraction of the pectorals and surrounding muscles.
- Preacher curl is comfortable, isolates the biceps, and offers 3 different positions for various body sizes.
- Vector bench has a patented self-adjusting design, is free standing, and may also be used for a variety of dumbbell and abdominal exercises.
- Adjustable high pulley accommodates various ceiling heights and physical characteristics of different users.
- Swiveling low pulley design increases the number of available upper and lower body exercises, to more thoroughly train your smaller muscle groups.
- Leg/ab station designed for easy transition from seated leg extension to standing leg curl.
- No pop pins or screw down adjustments, saving you valuable workout time.
- Optional leg / calf press attachment includes large footplate offering a variety of foot positions as another effective way to exercise your quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves.
- Intelligent design creates a versatile environment where squats, dips, shoulder shrugs, calf raises, flat and decline bench presses may be performed. These exercises are typically not found on other manufacturers' gyms, or are not of the same high quality.
- The components used on the 1650 are the very best, including stainless steel guide rods, powder coated weight plates, ball bearing pulleys, and aircraft quality cable with stainless steel fittings.
- Large diameter tubing, besides adding to the integrity of the welded frame, creates an elegant and aesthetically pleasing look.
- 4 Frame colors and 14 upholstery colors (2 standard, 12 premium) available.
- Handcrafted and proudly made one at a time in the U.S.A.
- Includes exercise / safety poster.
- Weight stack guards
- Padded ab strap and ankle strap
- Lat bar, cambered curl bar, two single handles
- Adjustable lat hold-down
- Leg/calf press station
- Squat attachments, low row/calf block
- Accessory rack
- Custom handle kit
- Dumbbell racks
- 2-1/2 and 5 lb. add-on plates
- 10 YEARS: Frame
- 5 YEARS: Weight stack pulleys
- 1 YEAR: Cables, upholstery and bearing