Intelligent patent pending fitness equipment design in the Vectra BRT means that achieving a full-body workout is now possible in very little space. The unit’s compact footprint, versatility, and simple adjustments make it a winner for your home gym. The added commercial warranty make it a favorite for group training in studios and all types of facilities as well.
PRIMARY MUSCLE GROUPS WORKED
STRENGTH & STRETCH UNITED
Stretching is a key component of overall fitness and health, and is important for all ages. Enhanced flexibility improves sports performance, quality of life and delays many of the symptoms associated with aging. Besides simply feeling good, the benefits of stretching include increased range of motion, decreased risk of injury, and improved blood circulation, energy level, and posture. Vectra's BRT is designed to conveniently and effectively facilitate the stretching your body requires.
BODY RESISTABILITY STRENGTH TRAINING
Workouts that involves using many muscles in dynamic and coordinated movements against the weight of your own suspended body. By varying the position and angle of the body relative to gravity, Body ResiStability™ multiplies exercise variety and allows the user to change the resistance level.
Traditional “against gravity” exercises have long had their roles in training. Think push-ups, pull-ups, sit ups, even stair climbing. Body ResiStability™ takes such exercises one giant step further by making the user provide the stability, in the same way that a gymnast stabilizes the rings. The effort needed to stabilize the body during exercise recruits the muscles of the core and leads to exceptional results. By varying the exercise angle, the resistance is changed from very easy to very advanced.
- The Double Arm Pectoral Stretch highlights the benefits designed into the BRT for lexibility training. With each arm offering 7 horizontal positions and 15 vertical positions, you can tune the machine precisely to your size and flexibility. As your flexibility improves, you’ll be able to track your progress by noting advancement in the BRT arm settings.
- The Push-Up is a perfect illustration of the BRT’s ability to adapt to a wide variety of fitness levels. The chest, arm, back, and core benefits of this time-honored exercise are unquestioned. However, a floor push-up is too challenging for many, simply because the resistance is tied to body weight. The BRT is perfect for such individuals because it allows them to “lighten the load” by raising the BRT’s arms vertically. This effectively reduces the weight during the push-up, making the well-known benefits of this exercise available to nearly everyone. Additionally, the arm’s width settings allow a custom fit for all users and provide other exercise options including progression toward a chest fly. For those wanting a greater challenge than a standard push-up, consider the unstable nature of the Suspended Feet Push-Up. Or kick it up another notch by alternating reps between Push-Ups and Knee Tucks. For all strength and fitness levels, the BRT truly is the ideal choice for strength training!
- Each BRT arm features a swiveling rubber-coated, saddleshaped Grab Bar. This shape is perfect for supporting the arms, legs and feet such as in this Hip Adduction/Piriformis Stretch. The piriformis muscle is associated with lateral rotation of the hip and is particularly important for sports involving quick changes of direction, such as tennis, basketball and football. Stretching the piriformis benefits everyone, particularly those with ITB and sciatica issues.
- More Body ResiStability™ Info
- Incredible Versatility: 105 anchor points possible per arm, 210 in all. Adjust each independent arm directly from any one position to any other position. Even diagonal adjustments are simple.
- One convenient patented lever allows for simultaneous horizontal and vertical adjustments. Indicators for both axes make it easy to get the arms in mirror image posistions or back to regularly used positions.
- Attaching a handle to a swiveling Body ResiStability™ anchor point is literally a snap! And the connectors are the same as for all Vectra functional trainer attachments, multiplying the versatility.
|5 YEARS: Frame
|1 YEAR: All other parts
||3 YEARS: All other parts