There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create the home fitness equipment that will retain its value for the long run.
SPIRIT'S ENTRY LEVEL TREADMILL
The XT185 is definitely home fitness equipment as dependable as their other models, but with a few less programs and features. It will satisfy individuals that thrive on minimal programming and the desire for simplicity to initiate their walk/hike. Easy to understand command prompts or the ability to just press Start to begin your journey are attributes of this model.
THE USER INTERFACE
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, and a post workout summary of the accumulated data.
- Motivating Read Out - Blue LCD screen conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- Console Feedback - Easily read bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Quick Keys - The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Wheels - Dual concave wheels on an extruded aluminum track deliver smooth movements from start to finish of each full elliptic, along with a very quiet machine while in use.
- Fold Up Design - This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- Swivel Cooling Fan - A standard feature on all Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Lifetime - Frame, motor, deck
- 5 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor