If you're looking for comfort and quality home fitness equipment, the XT385 Treadmill from Spirit is all that and more.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Like the other models, it offers a comfortable belt and cushioning system, as well as convenient storage and adjustments. This well built machine also has generous features and programs packaged in an aesthetically pleasing machine design. Thanks to Spirit Fitness' focus on quality of materials and construction, you'll be enjoying its use for years to come.
CAPABLE OF GROWING WITH YOUR ROUTINE
The XT385 has the same options as the XT185 and 285 plus two User programs and up to 15% elevation capability. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid level runner.
LONGEST PARTS WARRANTY ANYWHERE
The XT285 10 year parts warranty rivals any in the industry. Your investment ensures peace of mind knowing that you have a quality built product with a long term commitment from us should you need service down the road.
THE USER INTERFACE
This model features a bright blue backlit LCD console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included), remote Speed and Incline controls, and an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated.
- Muscle Activation - It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.
- Heart Rate% Profile - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Console Feedback - Easily read bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen. All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Remote Adjustment Keys - The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
- MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers- Plug your MP3, Smart phone, or digital tuner into this jack for music broadcasting.
- Fold Up Design - This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- Cushioning - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Lifetime - Frame, motor, deck
- 5 Years - Parts
- 1 Year - Labor